Dedicated Land Developers in La Feria and Cameron County
Investing in property is perhaps one of the biggest decisions you may ever make. But it’s undoubtedly one of the best.
While looking for the perfect piece of property can be overwhelming, the La Feria land development experts of SRC Land strive to make the dreams of aspiring landowners come true. We will help you find the right property at the right price.
Determining the Right Property for Your Needs
In order to fully understand whether a particular piece of property is right for you, you will need to consider the following key characteristics:
- Location of the property: It is important to consider the neighborhood you will be living in, how far this property will be from securing essential needs, and how zoning regulations may affect the property and taxes.
- The type of property: The three main types of property are residential, commercial, and recreational. Understanding the different types will help you determine if the property will fit your future needs and allow you to accomplish the goals you have in mind.
- The size of the property: It is important to consider how much land you need for your goals. Do you want to simply build a home? A half-acre lot should be more than sufficient. Want to own a farm? You’ll need considerably more.
- How long you plan on owning the property: Do you plan to hold onto the property for a lifetime and pass it down to family, or will you sell it within the next 5 to 10 years?
Previous Satisfied Client Testimonials
With over 30 years of experience, SRC Land has provided residents of Hidalgo, Cameron, and Starr County exceptional customer service experience. But don’t just take our word for it.
Here are some raving testimonials from our past clients:
- “The greatest challenge in working with a land developer is the timeliness of lot delivery. SRC Land is not only great to work with, their team keeps the promises they make. Projects are ready for home construction on time, which makes our job easier. People in the construction industry continue to work with SRC because of the strong reputation and relationships they’ve built over the years.” – Sam T.
- “They purchase land based on location and their awareness of what homeowners are looking for in a community.” –Trey I.
- “Extremely friendly staff! They are always there to help and make sure you know everything you need to know. Just an overall great experience that’s hard to beat.” – Tocs D.