SRC Land is proud to provide convenient seller-financed properties to those who strive to become landowners. A great way to achieve this dream is by speaking to our experts so you can take the first step towards owning land.
SRC Land has property for sale in Harlingen that might just be what you’re looking for.
Owning a lot for sale in Harlingen can be a great way to build a home in what can potentially become an up-and-coming subdivision. If you have been in the market for buying land, the Del Rio subdivision property available is ideal for such a goal.
If you’re ready to start now, contact us about our affordable seller-financed lots!
About the Del Rio Subdivision
SRC Land is selling lots in the Del Rio Subdivision, which can be utilized to build your dream home. Del Rio Subdivision is a great location for those looking to buy land for a home.
The Harlingen-San Benito metro area is located in the central region of the Rio Grande Valley, 30 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Amazingly, Harlingen is less than an hour away from beautiful South Padre Island.
This area has plenty of attractions, from museums to bird watching, and an abundance of delicious restaurants in close proximity! Del Rio Subdivision can be the ultimate land to own and possibly build your home!
Conveniently, there are many amenities close by, including:
- Johnny Rockets – 0.4 miles
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen – 0.5 miles
- Calaca’s Tacos – 0.5 miles
- Kohnami Harlingen – 0.5 miles
- H-E-B – 2.9 miles
- J & E Grocery – 4.2 miles
- Mr. G Food Store – 4.9 miles
- Rodriguez Grocery and Fruit Marker – 8.1 miles
- Harlingen Thicket World Birding Center – 5.1 miles
- Pendleton Park – 6.2 miles
- Hugh Ramsey Nature Park – 7.4 miles
- The Harlingen Arts and Heritage Museum – 8.4 miles
- Harlingen Medical Center – 7.5 miles
- Harlingen Fire Department #8 – 7 miles
- Harlingen Police Department – 3.4 miles
What Are the Perks of Living in Harlingen?
A big advantage of owning land or a home in Harlingen is the low cost of living. Harlingen was named the least expensive city to live in in the country. Here are a few items that cost less living in Harlingen than in other parts of the country:
- The cost of living is 21% lower than the national average
- Housing is 32% less than the nation’s average
- Groceries are also 18% cheaper in Harlingen than in the rest of the country